Pets in our Park Home & Glamping Village
Some of our Glamping sites and Park Cabins are pet-friendly and are open for guests from End of September to June each year. Whilst we will allow pets in the village , we do not allow pets in any of our villas.
We hope you have a great stay with your pet, and we ask that all pet owners adhere to our pet-friendly rules:
- $20 per dog per night, this supplement covers additional cleaning, pet bowls, kennel, blankets. (maximum 2 small/medium sized dogs)
- Pets must be well mannered and up-to-date with vaccinations
- Do not leave your pet unattended at any time.
- Consider other guests by keeping your dog quiet.
- No pets on furniture or beds please.
- Please pick up after your dog, we provide biodegradable poo bags in our doggy gift bag
- Dogs MUST be on a lead at all times when outside the cabin/courtyard
- No wet dogs in cabins
- No dogs allowed in any buildings, reception, common areas, playgrounds, or pool area.
- No dogs to be taken into any other accommodation at any time.
- Please exercise your pet outside of Busselton Villas & Glamping Village (there is a dog beach and park very close by).
- No washing of Dogs or their bedding in laundry sinks or washing machines.
- Excellent dog wash at Busselton Prowash Car and Dog Wash, 18 Peel Tce, Busselton (behind McDonalds).
- Monty’s Place provide doggy day care and grooming
- Guests are liable for any damage or personal injury that occurs directly or indirectly by their pet. Any losses will be charged to the guest
Management reserves the right to terminate the occupancy (no refunds) where breaches of pet rules occur.